Sales Manager Sweden - Deb Group
Deb is a world leader in occupational skin care and hand hygiene. We have been providing dedicated skin care and hand hygiene solutions for over 80 years. Our purpose is to set higher standards in leading the fight against occupational skin disorders and the spread of infections to Make Hands Matter in the Workplace.
Deb integrates 3-Elements - Essential Products / Vital Information / Highest Standards of Behaviour - within dedicated sector programmes to enable the implementation of skin care and hand hygiene best practice in all types of workplaces and public environments, spanning industrial, healthcare, commercial and food sectors.
The Sales Manager Sweden role reports directly reports to the General manager Scandinavia. The position is office/home office based and you will be responsible for the sales performance and delivery of the sales targets for Sweden together with the leadership and management of the individual sales executives and Key Account managers based within that region.
Personal Qualifications & Key Skill Requirements
Analytic and strategic, business oriented with a will to create and develop good relations with customers, colleagues and other key persons.
- Strong will and high momentum
- Results-oriented & competitive
- High involvement
- Priority setting
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Integrity and trust
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Financial Deliverable´s Customer Focus and Market Insight
- Significant experience in the industrial/hygiene sector
- Proven record of consistently achieving against agreed relevant sales targets
- Previous experience in working with a distribution sales model
- Proven track record of building long term mutually beneficial end customer and distributor relationships
- Demonstrable ability to listen and act on customers views to develop a bespoke customer centric strategy that aligns with Deb’s business strategy and achieves a win-win
- Proven experience of using market data to improve sales performance
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of selling low value consumable products
- Experience of writing and delivering engaging and persuasive sales presentations
- Relationships and People Management
- Ability to build meaningful internal relationships and leverage these for the benefit of the business
We believe you are social person who is result driven and is ready to go that extra mile for your customers. As a Sales Manager, you should be very flexible, structured and focused on quality and control. We believe you like to be in a multicultural environment in a position where you meet many different people and challenges.