Why choose us?
Here at Nigel Wright, we pride ourselves on bringing together like minded individuals who benefit from a strong collaborative work environment. Our emphasis on team work within and between our international offices allows us to best serve our clients, many of whom operate either across Europe or globally.
We are committed to providing outstanding customer service matched by our high level of industry knowledge and expertise, all of which allows us to give our customers the best results. In choosing us, you will become part of a team that is passionate about being the best in everything they do.
In addition to this, our remuneration and benefits package is highly attractive and provides consultants with significant earnings potential. Our culture is geared to reward success, whilst our continuing growth ensures that promotional prospects are genuine and based purely on merit.
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Uncapped performance related commission
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Additional 5 days of holiday after 5 years of service
- Death in Service benefit of 4 times annual salary
- Continuous Service Awards - monetary incentives offered at 3, 5 and 10 years of service
- Company iPhone (after qualifying period)
- Wellness benefit up to 2,000 SEK per year
- Quarterly trips for high achievers
- Annual summer party for all staff
- Charity walk
High Flyers trips
Training & Talent Development
We’re passionate about our vision and we want to equip our people with the right tools to fulfil it. We are dedicated to our people’s development, including over 90 hours of formal training from directors, managers and support functions in the first 3 months, which is supplemented by on-the-job coaching and development by a line manager. Our training and development opportunities include:
- Corporate Induction Programme
- Nigel Wright specifically tailored intensive training programme delivered by our business leaders
- Shadowing of trained Consultants and Managing Consultants in their daily activities building on business development, database management and candidate representation skills
- Attending candidate interviews and client meetings
- Participating in business development, researching and building relationships with clients
- Lunch and learning
- Ongoing development plans designed with your line manager to achieve your career aspiration
We offer all of our Consultants the opportunity to drive their career forward and achieve their own personal goals.
The graph below demonstrates the career path available to our Consultants.