Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Referens: 370414
- Jobbtyp: Permanent
- Lön: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Ort: National - Sweden
Who we are
Nigel Wright has nearly three decades of expertise in professional recruitment and a network of offices spanning Europe. Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach, and our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
The Nigel Wright Graduate scheme has been an integral part of our growth strategy for a number of years. We offer a structured training programme which consists of a blend of class room and on the job sessions spanning a 6 month period and delivered by the Nigel Wright senior management team. The core skills and knowledge gained at university are developed and complemented with learning specialist recruitment techniques, business development, account management, customer service and negotiation skills.
We have a mature culture where individual achievement is recognised and rewarded.
The role will involve
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone.
- Presenting Nigel Wright’s services and selling our benefits.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
- You will become an expert in your sector through market research and networking.
- Your knowledge, passion and enthusiasm will help you gain credibility within your sector and enable you to build long term relationships with candidates and clients.
- Based at one of our three offices in Sweden (Stockholm, Malmö or Göteborg), you will look after a client portfolio including both local & international businesses.
To be successful
- Fluent in Swedish
- University degree
- Early non-academic achievement
- The talent of hard work
- Personable, interested and interesting
- Teachable, with a willingness to learn and an ability to accumulate knowledge
- The “will” to win and see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough
- A sense of fun
These attributes coupled with outstanding communication and organisational skills and a strong work ethic are essential in becoming a successful recruitment consultant.
The benefits and rewards
- Working with likeminded people in a professional and supportive environment with unlimited career opportunities and a brand you will be proud to represent.
- One of the best remuneration packages within the industry, including a competitive basic salary and an achievable uncapped commission structure.