In order to be successful in this role the ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Business, sales or other relevant higher education.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience within the consumer goods market gained within an international/export environment
- Documented results showing the ability to drive growth in competitive retail environments
- Given the digitalization of the retail environment, experience selling to e-commerce customers, while not a necessity, is valued
- Strong IT skills
- Fluent in English and any Nordic language
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
You have a high sense of responsibility and the ability to structure multiple projects, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and adapt to change in a fast-moving international environment. Moreover, you have strong interpersonal skills and are a team player who is capable of building strong working relationships in multiple settings (with top management / buyers / category managers, in an international environment, locally and at distance). You show excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a hands-on approach to doing business. You are comfortable handling high levels of pressure and critical decision making while having the courage to pursue your own conviction. The position requires strong negotiation skills and a customer oriented and results driven individual who takes an independent yet flexible approach to their work.