Key Account Specialist Axfood
- Referens: 373821
- Jobbtyp: Permanent
- Lön: Competitive remuneration package
- Ort: Copenhagen area
JDE at a glance
In July 2015 Mondeléz International, Inc. and D.E. Master Blenders 1753 merged their respective coffee businesses and created the world’s leading pure play coffee company, with a yearly revenue of more than 5 billion Euros.
The new company is named Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) and holds a leading market position in more than 25 countries and serves consumers in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The company owns some of the world’s leading coffee brands such as Jacobs, Carte Noire, Gevalia, Kenco, Karat, Tassimo, Millicano, L’OR, Pilão, Café Noir, Senseo as well as the tea brand Pickwick.
For the newly established Nordic HQ, in Ørestad (Copenhagen), we are looking for a Key Account Specialist to further strengthen the Sales unit.
The Junior Account Manager performs business analysis and ensures the development of business systems that provide information relevant to the business and sales projection.
Goals & Accountabilities
Responsible for commercial back office for a specific customer/group. Working very closely with KAM in preparing short and midterm volume forecasts, detailed promotional planning, overviews of listing of assortment. Co-pilot preparation of commercial presentations based on Nielsen sales analysis. Manages commercial deals.
Responsibilities & Key Activities
- Improve definition of commercial structures - products, customers, etc. in order to obtain the necessary information to analyse the business.
- Responsible for quality control of sales information reliability.
- Analyse gaps and changes needed for adapting global templates to local specifics and keep updated about new information systems and technological improvements to detect opportunities for the company.
- Planning and implementation of Sales Information System Projects to cover needs of international clients, ensuring an optimal use of resources.
- Provide local information and training to Global Sales.
- Experience in a Commercial environment (5 years).
- Experience using applications like BW, TAS, SFA.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.